Photo contest #SloveniaOnBike
Share your biking & cycling moments and win great prizes!
Photo contest #SloveniaOnBike is looking for all kinds of cycling and biking moments. Share your photos of road cycling, mountain biking, family or city cycling on Instagram with hashtag #SloveniaOnBike. We are looking to reward moments that represent Slovenia and its cycling & biking delights! At least 12 finalists will be published on a Photo Exhibition and they will receive great prizes!
STROKOVNA KOMISIJA BO IZBRALA NAJMANJ 12 FINALISTOV IN MED NJIMI PODELILA:
1. NAGRADA: Fotografski tečaj pri Arnetu Hodaliču v vrednosti 130 EUR
2. NAGRADA: Par kolesarskih plaščev Continental za cestno ali gorsko kolo
3. NAGRADA: Štartnina za gorsko kolesarsko preizkušnjo Trans Julius 2019 v vrednosti 150 EUR
4. NAGRADA: Štartnina za gorsko kolesarsko preizkušnjo Trans Julius 2019 v vrednosti 150 EUR
5. NAGRADA: Darilni bon Scott Bikes v vrednosti 50 EUR - Proloco Trade d.o.o.
6. NAGRADA: Darilni bon Scott Bikes v vrednosti 50 EUR - Proloco Trade d.o.o.
7. NAGRADA: Nagrada GIZ Pohodništvo in kolesarstvo: kolesarski paket s 3 nočitvami Alpe Adria Trail Wine Tour za 1 osebo
8. NAGRADA: Nagrada GIZ Pohodništvo in kolesarstvo: kolesarski paket s 3 nočitvami Alpe Adria Trail Wine Tour za 1 osebo
9. NAGRADA: Pasja ovratnica in povodec Bark & Ride Sport
10. NAGRADA: Kolesarska majica I Feel Slovenia
11. NAGRADA: Kolesarska majica I Feel Slovenia
12. NAGRADA: Kolesarska majica I Feel Slovenia
The jury #SloveniaOnBike will select at least 12 finalist who will receive prizes:
Photography course with Arne Hodalič
A pair of Continental mountain bike or road bike tires
Registration fee for MTB Adventure Trans Julius 2019
2 x Gift card Scott Bikes (50 EUR) by Proloco Trade d.o.o.
2 x Cycling holidays Alpe Adria Trail Wine Tour for one person
Bike & Fun Park Scott Cerkno - daily ticket for 1 person
Bike & Fun Park Scott Cerkno - 4-hours ticket for 1 person
Bark & Ride Sport dog collar and leash
3 x Cycling t-shirt I Feel Slovenia
Photo: Katja Bidovec
Rules & conditions of photo contest #SloveniaOnBike
1st STEP: POST A BIKING OR CYCLING PHOTO ON INSTAGRAM WITH HASHTAG #SloveniaOnBike
V From 1st May 2019 until 31st May 2019 post a biking or cycling photo(s) on Instagram with hashtag #SloveniaOnBike. The photos has to be taken in Slovenia from earliest 1st January 2018.
If you don't have Instagram profile, you can apply for the photo contest with sending your photo on email email@example.com (when applying please write your first & second name, email, location and date of the photography).
WHAT KIND OF PHOTOGRAPHIES HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN?
The moments that you don't want to forget and that can inspire others to ride bikes - in the city or in the nature, on a road bike or mountain bike, with family or your besties, recreational or professional biking & cycling. The only condition is that the photography is taken in Slovenia from 1st January 2018 until 31 May 2019.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION OF PHOTOGRAPHIES
The photography has to be in digital format (.jpg) in the best possible resolution or at least 1600 pixels on the longest side of the photography. Photographies composed of two or more photographies or with removed part of it can not participate. Soft lightening, exposure, darken and/or colour correction are acceptable correction of the photos.
RULES AND CONDITIONS
Please, read The rules and conditions here.
When applying for the photo contest #SloveniaOnBike also use hashtags of our partners:
Rules & conditions
Saturday, 22nd June 2019, Bohinj
All finalists' photographies will be rewarded with participation on photo exhibition #SloveniaOnBike. The opening of the exhibition will be on Saturday, June 22nd 2019, in Bohinj during MTB adventure Trans Julius.
Photo contest #SloveniaOnBike is created by:
Institute for mountain bike development
Proloco Trade d.o.o.
SPA and ski Hotel Cerkno
Slovenian Tourist Board
Komisija za turno kolesarstvo PZS